Ultimate Overlay, Inc. LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Ultimate Overlay, Inc., hereinafter referred to as "ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. ", warrants that its commercial deck system has been installed without defect. ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. warrants this product specifically to the customer stated. ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. will warranty its product for a period of up to ten (10) years for residential and commercial, provided that all criteria contained herein have been strictly adhered to.
2. This warranty is limited to the following:
A. Resists Chalking - colors will not dramatically fade and chalk, will not wash down to cause stains on other surfaces.
B. Mildew resistant - this product will inhibit the growth of mildew on the surface of the film. (Mildew resistance does not mean mildew proof).
C. Peeling or blistering – Surface will not peel or blister from the original surface, provided all preparation procedures have been strictly adhered.
3. This limited warranty is for exterior/interior concrete only and does not cover failure caused by defective substrates hydrostatic pressure, previous coatings which have lost adhesion, oil, grease, mildew, fire, hail (or other acts of God), defects in the structure, or vandalism, abuse or neglect.
4. Cracks – Due to the many variables associated with concrete, (freeze/thaw, heaving, hydrostatic pressure, etc.) Ultimate Overlay, Inc. DOES NOT WARRANTY AGAINST ANY CRACKS, CRACKING, OR CRACK REPAIR OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.
5. This limited warranty will apply only upon the condition that the following procedures have been strictly adhered to, which include, but are not limited to the following; That 100%of all previous coatings must be removed and all impurities must be removed prior to installation of the Ultimate Overlay, Inc. system. (Oil, rust, mildew, etc.) Note; in situations where pressure washing cannot be used nor will it remove the previous coatings or impurities, then the use of abrading or shotblast type equipment will be necessary for 100% removal.
6. ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. will not warranty any sub surfaces not removed at time of coating installation or sub surfaces stability if coating is place over existing application.
7. ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. limited warranty for defective product exclusively is valid only under the conditions that all surfaces must be pressure washed and recoated using specified coating by Ultimate Overlay, Inc., no more than every 4 to 7 years. If maintenance schedule is not met, warranty immediately becomes invalid.
8. ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. limited warranty is for product replacement. ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. will not be responsible for accidental or consequential damages caused thereby. ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. does not offer, nor will it recognize any other warranties other than the one contained herein.
9. All claims under this limited warranty must be accompanied by a ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. warranty and executed contract, filled out in its entirety, and any and all information that ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. deems necessary to determine the validity of any claim. If any portion of the ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. warranty or information that is requested by ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. to determine the validity of any such claim is not filled out or sent in its entirety then ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. will deny any and all such claims.
10. Claims – ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. has up to 90 days upon receipt of valid warranty claim to validate any such claims on defective installation. If ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. determines that in fact ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. application was defective, then ULTIMATE OVERLAY, INC. will correct this application.
11. This limited warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Printable PDF version. CLICK HERE
(separate popup window, you may have to unblock this site from your popup blocker)